Virtual ISC Tasting with Pops for Champagne
Let the bubbly holiday season begin! We are very excited to announce a virtual tasting event with our friends from Chicago’s premier Champagne bar, Pops for Champagne!
Order today; sparkling wine bundles will be available for pickup or shipping beginning Wednesday, November 18. Local delivery also available on November 20.
This event will be hosted via zoom on Saturday, November 21,at 1:30 pm, live from the ISC winery and caves. Mark Wenzel (aka Bubbly Wenzel), our founder and winemaker will co-host the event with Pops for Champagne Wine Director, Michael Seward (aka Champagne Jesus). Michael has been with Pops for Champagne for over 20 years, and we are really looking forward to his visit. You definitely do not want to miss this amazing experience!
To take part in this tasting event, simply purchase this bundle. The package includes the following:
- Three 750 mL bottles of ISC traditional method sparkling wines: Ensemble, Brut Ombré Rosé, and Demi Sec Rosé
- Two classic dark chocolate truffles from Cocoa Blue Chocolates
- Three sparkling wine stoppers
- Instructions for joining the Zoom session
Here are some topics Mark & Michael will cover:
- The history of ISC
- ISC wine-making style
- The Illinois-grown grapes used to make the wines
- The history of the Ensemble collaboration
- The three wines in your bundle
- A mini tour of the ISC winery and caves
It’s sure to be an informative and fun session when Bubbly Wenzel & Champagne Jesus get together! We hope you can join us.
** Please note: If you add additional wines to your order, shipping charges may not process correctly. Please call the Tasting Room if you have issues.